Terms & conditions of sale
We are Evolve Automotive LTD, (Evolve) a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10777457, registered office at 42 Parcel Terrace. Derby DE1 1LY.
This is also our trading address.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Evolve Automotive LTD accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities.
- loss or corruption of any data, database, or software.
- any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Terms Of Service
Welcome to Evolve Automotive Ltd terms and conditions. Before you have your services with us, you should give these a read just to be sure you’re aware of our warranties and cancellation policies.
Evolve offers a one-year warranty on our wrapped products. This warranty covers all wrap failures, including:
This warranty does not cover:
- colour fading
- stone chips or road damage
- replacement panels after car damage
We will re-wrap panels that may need outside of the warranty, but there will be a charge. We also cannot guarantee exact colour matches on single panels, due to batch variation and weather fading.
To qualify for the warranty, customers must not go to a third-party wrap shop for any remedial work. Any work undertaken on our wrap by third-party company or by the individual or others voids the warranty.
Printed wraps come under a one-year warranty. A bespoke warranty will be agreed upon during your booking appointment, as we cannot give blanket warranties on custom products.
Inozetek and TeckWrap
We understand that sometimes customers will want specific colours that are only offered by certain companies. We typically will not offer these products unless specifically asked for them.
Due to historic issues with the Inzotek and Teck wrap vinyl suppliers, we only offer a three-month warranty on Inozetek and TeckWrap products, with the understanding that the products might not have the longevity of other brands. We recommend.
Customers will need to assure us that they understand we are not liable for any failures with these wraps after three months after fitting and any remedial work in this time will be charged at panel rate unless agreed.
In order to secure your vehicle wrap booking, Evolve require a minimum non-refundable payment of 20% of the total cost. This deposit WILL NOT be returned if you cancel your booking, as it covers our staffing and supply costs.
The deposit WILL go towards your total payment. It is not an extra charge.
In order to collect your vehicle, you must pay the balance in full (or have secured finance payments).
The vehicle must be collected upon the previously agreed date. If there are any problems, the customer must contact Evolve at the earliest possibility to rearrange the collection.
If the vehicle is left at Evolve past the collection date, extra charges will incur for every five days it remains with us.
The customer will be charged £100.00 + VAT for every 5 working days that the vehicle/goods stay beyond the confirmed collection date. After 4 weeks, the charge will increase to £150.00 + VAT for every 5 working days thereafter. These charges will cover insurance and vehicle movements while the collection is made.
After the initial 5 working days, the vehicle will be moved and stored outside of the centre in question. Charges will still apply Evolve reserves the right to add this charge to the final payment /invoice and maintain the right to waive these charges, as and when the management deems suitable.
The customer is expected to pay these fees in full before taking the vehicle.
If the customer leaves the vehicle for a long period of time after the services are completed, Evolve will not be liable for any bleaching or damage to the vehicle or its wrap.
If you would like to cancel your booking, the deposit is non-refundable.
If you would prefer to move your booking, we will retain the deposit and it will still apply when you book in again.
Please let us know at the earliest opportunity if you need to cancel or amend a booking.
We take complaints very seriously at Evolve and will do our best to deal with them fairly and quickly. And amicably
With wrapping or tinting, occasionally the product will fail. This is usually a manufacturer issue and it will happen within the first few days of application.
It is vital that customers follow aftercare instructions in the days following their services, as otherwise
Acceptance of Your Vehicle.
Our installation time includes a full paintwork surface preparation prior to the vinyl being applied. We have to ensure that all tar grease build up, wax and silicone is removed using special chemical surface cleaners otherwise the wrap will fail. Any vehicle that arrives unwashed and requires jet washing will incur a time delay charge of £40.00.
The extra preparation time may push your car over schedule.
Defective Paint work.
The successful application of wrapping film is only possible on original factory paintwork. Any damaged, flaking or weak accident repair paint work will not allow the film to bond correctly.
For these reasons we cannot offer you any warranty on wraps over defective paintwork and any future wrap repair / replacement work will be chargeable at panel rate.
If you allow us to wrap over your non original factory paintwork, then we will not be liable for damage that may occur to your underlying paint on removal of your wrap.
If your car has special surface treatments, we need to be informed of these. Any possible micro wax nano coatings present on the surfaces of your vehicle will cause a failure which we will not be liable for. We will need to use a special chemical to remove these coatings and we will not be liable for the wrap failing if you do not inform us prior to the start of the wrap.
If you do not provide us with this information prior to wrap all repair work will be charged at a panel rate.
We will need to de trim your vehicle. We are able to de trim most vehicles however we are not body shop approved. If your car is high value, we strongly recommend you appoint an approved manufacturer body shop technician to remove your handles, mirrors, light clusters. Many high value modern cars are controlled by computers and for this reason you may incur charges from your manufacturer /dealership.
We will not be liable for any of these charges during or after the wrap has been applied.
If you allow us to de-trim your vehicle we will not be liable for any errors or repairs, mechanical electrical or parts exchanges.
Limitations of the wrap medium.
We are covering your vehicle in film and stretching this within the manufacturer’s guidelines to keep your warranty.
Evolve’ have been appointed approved wrap technicians and are certified to apply wrap films.
At times we will need to place lower tension inlays and joins into your wrap which will be almost invisible. We do this out of professionalism for the best durability of our workmanship and so that your wrap has its full lifespan. If there are no joins on deep recesses this usually means a slightly more aesthetic result but the resulting weakness is not worthwhile. Over stretching the vinyl one of the number one causes of a wrap failing. This is due to diluted adhesive coverage.
Handles, handle inlays, bowls on front and rear bumper, air intakes and mirrors are the most common areas for consideration and we reserve the right to make expert decisions on any area we deem an issue and these will not be covered by any warranty if wrapped.
Wrap Colour Change – The Pros & Cons.
Although wrapping offers stunning finishes, textures and effects, wrap is not paint. A wrap offers you the option of a temporary colour change (personalised/fashion) and to protect the original paintwork underneath until removed.
To the untrained eye, it is very hard to distinguish a wrap from paint, however, the aftercare is different as is the finished look.
You should not attempt to use any t-cut compounds. Do not attempt to use polishes with acids or solvents in them. Do not allow any silicones near the edges of the vinyl wrap.
Do not wash for 7 days. Then hand wash only. No jet washing at all especially at the edges – this will void your warranty and decrease the lifespan of your wrap. We can send vinyl samples off to the laboratories to define the causes of failure.
Wrap film may scratch and mark the same as paint – this is wear and tear. However, a benefit of wrapping is the lower cost of panel repair work as opposed to paint body shop. Any repair work to wear and tear will be chargeable at a panel rate.
As opposed to a custom, hand air-brushed painted application, you can expect that the vinyl could have small wrinkles, bubbles and minor imperfections. Vehicle wraps should look great from 4 feet away and are considered a successful wrap. Vehicle wraps are not paint and should be treated as a vinyl material covering on your vehicle.